* High visibility end cap and freestanding locations
approximately 5,500 square feet, located no more
than 100 feet from the main road.
* Sources for strong lunch and dinner business: trade
area mix of offices, hotels and retail with surrounding
* Median HH incomes above the MSA average.
* Per capita incomes above the MSA average.
* Strong co-tenancy consisting of retail, entertainment
venues such as movie theaters, daily needs and/or
* Minimum of 30,000 vehicles per day along the main
* In-line locations will be considered if they meet the above
criteria and are not more than 50 feet from the road, have
signage clearly visible to passing traffic and exceptionally
strong co-tenancy of shopping center.
* Maximum signage as allowed by code with ability to secure
tenant panel shopping center signage and/or individual
* The ability to incorporate patios awnings and umbrellas
adjacent to the premises
* HVAC - One ton per 100 sq. ft.
* Make up air and exhaust shaft to accommodate
Type 1 Hood
* Electrical - 800-amp service at 120/208V-3P-4W
* 6-inch Sanitary Sewer and appropriately-sized
grease interceptor as required by local code
* 3-inch Plumbing vent stack and ability to vent directly
through the roof
* 2-inch Water line with separate meter to the premises
* 3 mil. BTU natural gas line capacity.
* Meet all ADA requirements for all means of ingress/egress